Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hey!

I havent written in here for a bit. This past Monday i had one of the hardest nursing tests any of us had ever seen. When i got done i thought i had bombed it, but i managed to get an A somehow... not sure how though. lol Then the same day i got a sore throat. The next day i had clinicals. I havent had any real clinicals yet this term so it was a bit stressful remembering how to do all the charting and stuff on the computer system. By evening my fever was 101 degrees. I went to bed and by 4am i had no fever, so i was able to go to the hospital again the next day. I had a really nice patient to care for, so that was nice. The rest of this week i just have been taking it easy and trying to get over being sick. Hard to study when you dont feel so good. Grrrr!

I have so much that i need to be doing that it is crazy. I did manage to get all my stuff sent into the Oregon State Board of Nursing for my NCLEX-PN exam. That is, after shelling out over $300. Now all i need to do is study for the test! The exam is up to 5 hours long. Anyone wanna take it for me? :P Plus, i need to get my resume written soon, so i can start applying for jobs as an LPN. How come there are only 24 hours in a day instead of 36? hehe Sleep is way over rated anyway. At least for college students. I remember when going to bed at 11pm was late. Now i think that going to bed at .... hmm....2am and getting back up at 4:30am is called "a little too little amount of sleep". haha

Ok, off to hit da books again!

No comments: