Wednesday, July 06, 2005

So much has been happening!

It has been a long time since i updated this thing...lol And so much has happened. To start off with I managed to survive the last 2 weeks of spring term. We had over 2000 pages to read in one (yes only one) of our textbooks in 2 weeks, plus get ready for the comprehensive final exam. It was rather "intensive" studying. But i survived and i got my A. :)

After that, i spent a week in CA helping Matthew and Jay move from their apt. I cleaned their apt for them. I shall never clean a batchelors apt again! lol Just kidding. It was fun getting to see CA again. The last time i was down there i was 7 years old and i dont remember it at all. I also made a new friend when i was down there. Her name is Dee Dee and she was helping Matthew move. We hit it right off and talked like crazy when we were together. We have been keeping in touch since I came back. She is a really sweet lady and I am glad that we met. :)

So, once I got back, I had 10 days to study for my state board nursing exam. In those 10 days i managed to read over 1210 pages in 3 prep books! I took the exam last Thursday. It was HARD! I got the minimum number of questions (85) which was nice. I did the test in just about an hour when i had up to 5 hours to do it. I walked out thinking i had flunked but on Sabbath i got the notice that i has passed!! I was soooooooooooo happy! Last night i got my license in the mail. So now i am a licensed and regulated LPN nurse! Waa hoo!

I am now job hunting. I have a job possibility available to me currently, but i am going to look a bit more to see what else is out there before deciding that i want the job.

Besides that, i have been jogging up to 5 miles a day down by the lake. I am trying to get back into shape after being so sedentary all school year. I really love running and it is a great way to work out. I have also been brushing up on my piano playing some too, which has been fun

Ok, i better go eat my breakfast here. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you study too hard. :D

congrats on the LPN! You deserve it!

It's me! said...

me? study too hard?? oh no! never!! hehe